Please make sure to read this whole page

Uppergrade Pre-Registration 2021-22 - Made with PosterMyWall.jpg
Copy of Copy of PreK  Kinder Pregist - Made with PosterMyWall (1).jpg

 You will need to BRING the required documents to complete the enrollment process:

1. Your child’s birth certificate

2. Proof of guardianship if you are not the parent named on the birth certificate

3. Immunization/Vaccination Record

4. Two (2) of the following to prove your address such as:

                         -  Recent gas, electric, or water bill. Not a phone or cable bill

                          - Recent pay-stub or W2 form

                          - Lease, mortgage statement, or property tax bill

                          - State Identification or Driver’s License

5. Lastly, click on the grade your child will be enrolling in to download, print and fill out the forms to bring with you to the school.

Click on this picture to go to the MySchool website